Effects of music therapy on anxiety of patients with breast cancer after radical mastectomy: a randomized clinical trial
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Advanced Nursing © 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 1145–1155, May 2012
How to Cite
Li, X.-M., Zhou, K.-N., Yan, H., Wang, D.-L. and Zhang, Y.-P. (2012), Effects of music therapy on anxiety of patients with breast cancer after radical mastectomy: a randomized clinical trial. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 1145–1155. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05824.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Accepted for publication 23 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!