‘Therapeutic emplotment’: a new paradigm to explore the interaction between nurses and patients with a long-term illness
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 939–947, April 2012
How to Cite
Tropea, S. (2012), ‘Therapeutic emplotment’: a new paradigm to explore the interaction between nurses and patients with a long-term illness. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 939–947. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05847.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication 3 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.