Registered at ClinicalTrials.gov NCT00624637.
Does postoperative ‘M’ technique® massage with or without mandarin oil reduce infants’ distress after major craniofacial surgery?
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 8, pages 1748–1757, August 2012
How to Cite
de Jong, M., Lucas, C., Bredero, H., van Adrichem, L., Tibboel, D. and van Dijk, M. (2012), Does postoperative ‘M’ technique® massage with or without mandarin oil reduce infants’ distress after major craniofacial surgery?. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 1748–1757. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05861.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication 17 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!