Boundary work and the introduction of acute care nurse practitioners in healthcare teams
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 7, pages 1504–1515, July 2012
How to Cite
Kilpatrick, K., Lavoie-Tremblay, M., Ritchie, J. A., Lamothe, L. and Doran, D. (2012), Boundary work and the introduction of acute care nurse practitioners in healthcare teams. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 1504–1515. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05895.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication 22 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.