Surgical nurses’ perceptions of ethical dilemmas, moral distress and quality of care
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 7, pages 1516–1525, July 2012
How to Cite
DeKeyser Ganz, F. and Berkovitz, K. (2012), Surgical nurses’ perceptions of ethical dilemmas, moral distress and quality of care. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 1516–1525. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05897.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2011
- Accepted for publication 22 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!