Paediatric nurse practitioner managed cardiology clinics: patient satisfaction and appointment access
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 10, pages 2165–2174, October 2012
How to Cite
Evangelista, J.-a. K., Connor, J. A., Pintz, C., Saia, T., O’Connell, C., Fulton, D. R. and Hickey, P. (2012), Paediatric nurse practitioner managed cardiology clinics: patient satisfaction and appointment access. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 2165–2174. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05901.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Accepted for publication 29 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.