Nursing theory and concept development: a theoretical model of clinical nurses’ intentions to stay in their current positions
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 7, pages 1646–1657, July 2012
How to Cite
Cowden, T. L. and Cummings, G. G. (2012), Nursing theory and concept development: a theoretical model of clinical nurses’ intentions to stay in their current positions. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 1646–1657. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05927.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Accepted for publication 10 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!