Peer review under the spotlight in the UK
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 718–720, April 2012
How to Cite
Watson, R. (2012), Peer review under the spotlight in the UK. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 718–720. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2011.05932.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2012
- Council of Science Editors (2006) CSE’s White Paper on Promoting Integrity in Scientific Journal Publishing. CSE, Reston, VA.
- House of Commons Science and Technology Committee (2011a) Peer Review in Scientific Publications. The Stationery Office Ltd, London.
- House of Commons Science and Technology Committee (2011b) The Reviews into the University of East Anglia’s Climactic Research Unit’s E-mails. The Stationery Office Ltd, London.
- The British Academy (2007) Peer Review: The Challenges for the Humanities and Sciences. The British Academy, London.
- Thomson Reuters (2011) Increasing the Quality and Timeliness of Scholarly Peer Review. Thomson Reuters, New York, NY.
- Ware (2008) Peer Review: Benefits, Perceptions and Alternatives. Publishing Research Consortium, London.
- Ware & Monkman (2008) Peer Review in Scholarly journals: Perspectives of the Scholarly Community – An International Study. Publishing Research Consortium, London.