Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 3, page 491, March 2012
How to Cite
Noyes, J. (2012), Editor’s Choice. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 491. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2012.05940.x
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 9 FEB 2012
- 2004) Substitution of doctors by nurses in primary care. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, Issue 4, Art. No.: CD001271. , , , , & (
- 2010) Lay health workers in primary and community health care for maternal and child health and the management of infectious diseases. Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews, Issue 3, Art. No.: CD004015. , , , , , , , , , & (
- 2011) Time to clarify – the value of advanced practice nursing roles in health care. Journal of Advanced Nursing 68(3), 677–685. , , & (
- Save the Children Fund (2011) No Child out of Reach: Time to end the healthworker crisis. Retrieved from http://www.savethechildren.org.uk on 4 December 2011.
- WHO Alliance (2011) commissioned Simon Lewin, Claire Glenton, Arash Rashidian, Christopher Colville, Jane Noyes (and others) to undertake a series of qualitative syntheses to inform WHO recommendations for optimizing the delivery of key interventions to attain MDGs 4 and 5 through task shifting (optimize4mnh).