Working with interpreters in cross-cultural qualitative research in the context of a developing country: systematic literature review
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 8, pages 1692–1706, August 2012
How to Cite
Shimpuku, Y. and Norr, K. F. (2012), Working with interpreters in cross-cultural qualitative research in the context of a developing country: systematic literature review. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 1692–1706. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2012.05951.x
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication 5 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!