Mixed methods evaluation of an interdisciplinary sexuality education programme for staff working with people who have an acquired physical disability
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 11, pages 2559–2569, November 2012
How to Cite
Higgins, A., Sharek, D., Nolan, M., Sheerin, B., Flanagan, P., Slaicuinaite, S., Mc Donnell, S. and Walsh, H. (2012), Mixed methods evaluation of an interdisciplinary sexuality education programme for staff working with people who have an acquired physical disability. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 2559–2569. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2012.05959.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication 21 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!