Challenges to nurse prescribers of a no-antibiotic prescribing strategy for managing self-limiting respiratory tract infections
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 12, pages 2622–2632, December 2012
How to Cite
Rowbotham, S., Chisholm, A., Moschogianis, S., Chew-Graham, C., Cordingley, L., Wearden, A. and Peters, S. (2012), Challenges to nurse prescribers of a no-antibiotic prescribing strategy for managing self-limiting respiratory tract infections. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 2622–2632. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2012.05960.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2012
- Accepted for publication 21 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.