The mediating effects of perceived parental teasing on relations of body mass index to depression and self-perception of physical appearance and global self-worth in children
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 12, pages 2646–2653, December 2012
How to Cite
Bang, K.-S., Chae, S.-M., Hyun, M.-S., Nam, H. K., Kim, J.-S. and Park, K.-H. (2012), The mediating effects of perceived parental teasing on relations of body mass index to depression and self-perception of physical appearance and global self-worth in children. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 2646–2653. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2012.05963.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication 28 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.