The meaning and consequences of tuberculosis among Somali people in the United Kingdom
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 12, pages 2654–2663, December 2012
How to Cite
Gerrish, K., Naisby, A. and Ismail, M. (2012), The meaning and consequences of tuberculosis among Somali people in the United Kingdom. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 2654–2663. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2012.05964.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication 4 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.