Evaluation of a bibliotherapy manual for reducing psychological distress in people with depression: a randomized controlled trial
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 12, pages 2674–2684, December 2012
How to Cite
Songprakun, W. and McCann, T. V. (2012), Evaluation of a bibliotherapy manual for reducing psychological distress in people with depression: a randomized controlled trial. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 2674–2684. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2012.05966.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication 4 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.