Securing intensive care: towards a better understanding of intensive care nurses’ perceived work pressure and turnover intention
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 31–40, January 2013
How to Cite
van Dam, K., Meewis, M. and van der Heijden, B. I.J.M. (2013), Securing intensive care: towards a better understanding of intensive care nurses’ perceived work pressure and turnover intention. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 69: 31–40. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2012.05981.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication 11 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.