How can we maximize nursing students’ learning about research evidence and utilization in undergraduate, preregistration programmes? A discussion paper
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 12, pages 2789–2801, December 2012
How to Cite
Christie, J., Hamill, C. and Power, J. (2012), How can we maximize nursing students’ learning about research evidence and utilization in undergraduate, preregistration programmes? A discussion paper. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 2789–2801. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2012.05994.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2012
- Accepted for publication 25 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!