Enhancing team learning in nursing teams through beliefs about interpersonal context
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 102–111, January 2013
How to Cite
Ortega, A., Sánchez-Manzanares, M., Gil, F. and Rico, R. (2013), Enhancing team learning in nursing teams through beliefs about interpersonal context. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 69: 102–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2012.05996.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication 25 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.