Stress amongst nurses working in a healthcare telephone-advice service: relationship with job satisfaction, intention to leave, sickness absence, and performance
Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 68, Issue 7, pages 1624–1635, July 2012
How to Cite
Farquharson, B., Allan, J., Johnston, D., Johnston, M., Choudhary, C. and Jones, M. (2012), Stress amongst nurses working in a healthcare telephone-advice service: relationship with job satisfaction, intention to leave, sickness absence, and performance. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 68: 1624–1635. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2012.06006.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication 10 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!