Living a demanding life – spouses’ experiences of living with a person suffering from intermittent claudication
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 69, Issue 3, pages 610–618, March 2013
How to Cite
Egberg, L., Andreassen, S. and Mattiasson, A.-C. (2013), Living a demanding life – spouses’ experiences of living with a person suffering from intermittent claudication. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 69: 610–618. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2012.06043.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication 21 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!