Perceived HIV symptom manageability: synthesis of a new use for a known concept
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 229–241, January 2013
How to Cite
Fierz K., Nicca D. & Spirig R. (2012) Perceived HIV symptom manageability: synthesis of a new use for a known concept. Journal of Advanced Nursing 69(1), 229–241. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2012.06068.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2012
- Nora van Meeuwen-Haefliger Stiftung
- Glaxo-SmithKline AG
- Merck Sharp & Dohme-Chibret
- Roche Pharma AG
- Bristol-Myers Squibb GmbH
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 3346-100884, 33CSCO-108787
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.