Exploring conflict between caregiving and work for caregivers of elders with dementia: a cross-sectional, correlational study
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 69, Issue 5, pages 1051–1062, May 2013
How to Cite
Wang Y.-N., Shyu Y.-I.L., Tsai W.-C., Yang P.-S. & Yao G. (2013) Exploring conflict between caregiving and work for caregivers of elders with dementia: a cross-sectional, correlational study. Journal of Advanced Nursing 69(5), 1051–1062. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2012.06092.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2012
- National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC 93-2314-B-182-068, NSC 97-2621-M-182-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.