Cross-cultural adaptation and translation of a quality of life tool for new mothers: a methodological and experiential account from six countries
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 69, Issue 4, pages 970–980, April 2013
How to Cite
Symon A., Nagpal J., Maniecka-Bryła I., Nowakowska-Głąb A., Rashidian A., Khabiri R., Mendes I., Pinheiro A. K. B., Fontenele de Oliveira M. & Wu L., (2013) Cross-cultural adaptation and translation of a quality of life tool for new mothers: a methodological and experiential account from six countries. Journal of Advanced Nursing 69(4), 970–980, doi.10.1111/j.1365-2648.2012.06098.x.
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.