Nurses' intervention goal categories for persons with spinal cord injury based on the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health: an international Delphi survey
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 69, Issue 5, pages 1109–1124, May 2013
How to Cite
Boldt C., Velstra I.-M., Brach M., Linseisen E. & Cieza A. (2013) Nurses' intervention goal categories for persons with spinal cord injury based on the International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health: an international Delphi survey. Journal of Advanced Nursing 69(5), 1109–1124. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2012.06100.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!