Individual, situational and lifestyle factors related to shift work tolerance among nurses who are new to and experienced in night work
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 69, Issue 5, pages 1136–1146, May 2013
How to Cite
Saksvik-Lehouillier I., Bjorvatn B., Hetland H., Sandal G.M., Moen B.E., Magerøy N., Åkerstedt T. & Pallesen S. (2013) Individual, situational and lifestyle factors related to shift work tolerance among nurses who are new to and experienced in night work. Journal of Advanced Nursing 69(5), 1136–1146. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2012.06105.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2012
- The Western Norway Regional Health Authorities
- The Norwegian Science Council
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!