A qualitative study of young people's perspectives of living with type 1 diabetes: do perceptions vary by levels of metabolic control?
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 69, Issue 6, pages 1235–1247, June 2013
How to Cite
2013) A qualitative study of young people's perspectives of living with type 1 diabetes: do perceptions vary by levels of metabolic control?. Journal of Advanced Nursing 69(6), 1235–1247. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2012.06111.x, , , , & (
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JUN 2012
- Brigham Young University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!