Experiences of young adults growing up with innate or early acquired HIV infection – a qualitative study
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 69, Issue 6, pages 1357–1365, June 2013
How to Cite
2013) Experiences of young adults growing up with innate or early acquired HIV infection – a qualitative study. Journal of Advanced Nursing 69(6), 1357–1365. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2012.06127.x, , , & (
- Issue online: 10 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2012
- National Research in Health Care Science School
- Karolinska Institutet
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.