Variation in personality and behavioural plasticity across four populations of the great tit Parus major
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2011 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 116–126, January 2012
How to Cite
Dingemanse, N. J., Bouwman, K. M., van de Pol, M., van Overveld, T., Patrick, S. C., Matthysen, E. and Quinn, J. L. (2012), Variation in personality and behavioural plasticity across four populations of the great tit Parus major. Journal of Animal Ecology, 81: 116–126. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2656.2011.01877.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Received 28 July 2010; accepted 13 May 2011 Handling Editor: Dan Ardia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!