Both the authors contributed equally to this work.
The role of transient dynamics in biological pest control: insights from a host–parasitoid community
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2011 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 47–57, January 2012
How to Cite
Kidd, D. and Amarasekare, P. (2012), The role of transient dynamics in biological pest control: insights from a host–parasitoid community. Journal of Animal Ecology, 81: 47–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2656.2011.01881.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2011
- Received 8 March 2011; accepted 29 May 2011 Handling Editor: Tim Coulson
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!