A predictive model of avian natal dispersal distance provides prior information for investigating response to landscape change
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2011 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 14–23, January 2012
How to Cite
Garrard, G. E., McCarthy, M. A., Vesk, P. A., Radford, J. Q. and Bennett, A. F. (2012), A predictive model of avian natal dispersal distance provides prior information for investigating response to landscape change. Journal of Animal Ecology, 81: 14–23. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2656.2011.01891.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2011
- Received 18 October 2010; accepted 3 July 2011 Handling Editor: Tim Coulson
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!