Trophic links between functional groups of arable plants and beetles are stable at a national scale
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2011 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 81, Issue 1, pages 4–13, January 2012
How to Cite
Brooks, D. R., Storkey, J., Clark, S. J., Firbank, L. G., Petit, S. and Woiwod, I. P. (2012), Trophic links between functional groups of arable plants and beetles are stable at a national scale. Journal of Animal Ecology, 81: 4–13. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2656.2011.01897.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Received 10 July 2009; accepted 26 July 2011 Handling Editor: Ben Woodcock
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!