Quantitative analysis of compensatory and catch-up growth in diverse taxa
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 583–593, May 2012
How to Cite
Hector, K. L. and Nakagawa, S. (2012), Quantitative analysis of compensatory and catch-up growth in diverse taxa. Journal of Animal Ecology, 81: 583–593. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2656.2011.01942.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Received 14 June 2011; accepted 8 December 2011 Handling Editor: Fanie Pelletier
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!