Bottom-up effects of species diversity on the functioning and stability of food webs
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 81, Issue 3, pages 701–713, May 2012
How to Cite
Narwani, A. and Mazumder, A. (2012), Bottom-up effects of species diversity on the functioning and stability of food webs. Journal of Animal Ecology, 81: 701–713. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2656.2011.01949.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2012
- Received 1 March 2011; accepted 14 December 2011 Handling Editor: Volker Rudolf
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!