Compensatory immigration depends on adjacent population size and habitat quality but not on landscape connectivity
Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 1161–1170, November 2012
How to Cite
Turgeon, K. and Kramer, D. L. (2012), Compensatory immigration depends on adjacent population size and habitat quality but not on landscape connectivity. Journal of Animal Ecology, 81: 1161–1170. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2656.2012.01990.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 30 APR 2012
- Received 3 February 2012; accepted 16 March 2012 Handling Editor: Atle Mysterud
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!