The early bird gets the shrimp: confronting assumptions of isotopic equilibrium and homogeneity in a wild bird population
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 1223–1232, November 2012
How to Cite
Wunder, M. B., Jehl, J. R. and Stricker, C. A. (2012), The early bird gets the shrimp: confronting assumptions of isotopic equilibrium and homogeneity in a wild bird population. Journal of Animal Ecology, 81: 1223–1232. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2656.2012.01998.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Received 12 March 2011; accepted 5 April 2012 Handling Editor: Stuart Bearhop
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!