The distribution of large herbivore hotspots in relation to environmental and anthropogenic correlates in the Mara region of Kenya
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 1268–1287, November 2012
How to Cite
Bhola, N., Ogutu, J. O., Said, M. Y., Piepho, H.-P. and Olff, H. (2012), The distribution of large herbivore hotspots in relation to environmental and anthropogenic correlates in the Mara region of Kenya. Journal of Animal Ecology, 81: 1268–1287. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2656.2012.02000.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2012
- Received 12 March 2011; accepted 11 April 2012 Handling Editor: John Fryxell
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!