Consumer trophic diversity as a fundamental mechanism linking predation and ecosystem functioning
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 1146–1153, November 2012
How to Cite
Hines, J. and Gessner, M. O. (2012), Consumer trophic diversity as a fundamental mechanism linking predation and ecosystem functioning. Journal of Animal Ecology, 81: 1146–1153. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2656.2012.02003.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Received 9 December 2011; accepted 27 April 2012 Handling Editor : Jason Tylianakis
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!