Predation risk and food: opposite effects on overwintering survival and onset of breeding in a boreal rodent
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 1183–1192, November 2012
How to Cite
Haapakoski, M., Sundell, J. and Ylönen, H. (2012), Predation risk and food: opposite effects on overwintering survival and onset of breeding in a boreal rodent. Journal of Animal Ecology, 81: 1183–1192. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2656.2012.02005.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Received 15 September 2011; accepted 30 April 2012 Handling Editor: Ims Rolf
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!