Biting injuries and transmission of Tasmanian devil facial tumour disease
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 182–190, January 2013
How to Cite
Hamede, R. K., McCallum, H., Jones, M. (2013), Biting injuries and transmission of Tasmanian devil facial tumour disease. Journal of Animal Ecology, 82: 182–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2656.2012.02025.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2011
- Gunns Ltd.. Grant Numbers: LP0561120, STNA-ITAS200501
- University of Tasmania's Animal Ethics Committee. Grant Numbers: LP0561120, STNA-ITAS200501
- Discovery Holiday Parks
- Narawntapu National Park
- Australian Research Council Linkage. Grant Number: LP0561120
- Eric Guiler Tasmanian Devil Research
- University of Tasmania
- Tasmanian Department of Primary Industries & Water
- The Tasmanian Department of Economic Development
- State and Territory Nominated Independent Scheme. Grant Numbers: STNA-ITAS200501, A0010296
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!