Re-evaluating the effect of harvesting regimes on Nile crocodiles using an integral projection model
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 155–165, January 2013
How to Cite
Wallace, K., Leslie, A., Coulson, T. (2013), Re-evaluating the effect of harvesting regimes on Nile crocodiles using an integral projection model. Journal of Animal Ecology, 82: 155–165. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2656.2012.02027.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!