Habitat complexity does not promote coexistence in a size-structured intraguild predation system
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 55–63, January 2013
How to Cite
Reichstein, B., Schröder, A., Persson, L., De Roos, A. M. (2013), Habitat complexity does not promote coexistence in a size-structured intraguild predation system. Journal of Animal Ecology, 82: 55–63. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2656.2012.02032.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!