Agricultural irrigation mediates climatic effects and density dependence in population dynamics of Chinese striped hamster in North China Plain
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 334–344, March 2013
How to Cite
Yan, C., Xu, L., Xu, T., Cao, X., Wang, F., Wang, S., Hao, S., Yang, H., Zhang, Z. (2013), Agricultural irrigation mediates climatic effects and density dependence in population dynamics of Chinese striped hamster in North China Plain. Journal of Animal Ecology, 82: 334–344. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2656.2012.02037.x
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!