A quantitative review of ecosystem service studies: approaches, shortcomings and the road ahead
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2011 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 630–636, June 2011
How to Cite
Seppelt, R., Dormann, C. F., Eppink, F. V., Lautenbach, S. and Schmidt, S. (2011), A quantitative review of ecosystem service studies: approaches, shortcomings and the road ahead. Journal of Applied Ecology, 48: 630–636. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2664.2010.01952.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2011
- Received 23 September 2010; accepted 16 December 2010Handling Editor: Paul Armsworth
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!