Refinement of weed risk assessments for biofuels using Camelina sativa as a model species
Article first published online: 8 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2011 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 989–997, August 2011
How to Cite
Davis, P. B., Menalled, F. D., Peterson, R. K. D. and Maxwell, B. D. (2011), Refinement of weed risk assessments for biofuels using Camelina sativa as a model species. Journal of Applied Ecology, 48: 989–997. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2664.2011.01991.x
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2011
- Received 12 January 2010; accepted 9 March 2011 Handling Editor: Phil Hulme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!