Combining efficient methods to detect spread of woody invaders in urban–rural matrix landscapes: an exploration using two species of Oleaceae
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 331–338, April 2012
How to Cite
Aslan, C. E., Rejmánek, M. and Klinger, R. (2012), Combining efficient methods to detect spread of woody invaders in urban–rural matrix landscapes: an exploration using two species of Oleaceae. Journal of Applied Ecology, 49: 331–338. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2664.2011.02097.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Received 14 September 2011; accepted 22 November 2011Handling Editor: Jennifer Firn
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!