Ecological networks act as extensions of protected areas for arthropod biodiversity conservation
Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 591–600, June 2012
How to Cite
Pryke, J. S. and Samways, M. J. (2012), Ecological networks act as extensions of protected areas for arthropod biodiversity conservation. Journal of Applied Ecology, 49: 591–600. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2664.2012.02142.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2012
- Received 8 November 2011; accepted 29 March 2012 Handling Editor: Davy McCracken
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!