Shifting thresholds and changing degradation patterns: climate change effects on the simulated long-term response of a semi-arid savanna to grazing
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 814–823, August 2012
How to Cite
Lohmann, D., Tietjen, B., Blaum, N., Joubert, D. F. and Jeltsch, F. (2012), Shifting thresholds and changing degradation patterns: climate change effects on the simulated long-term response of a semi-arid savanna to grazing. Journal of Applied Ecology, 49: 814–823. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2664.2012.02157.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Received 6 January 2012; accepted 17 May 2012 Handling Editor: Andy Sheppard
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!