Exploiting avian vision with aircraft lighting to reduce bird strikes
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
Published 2012. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 758–766, August 2012
How to Cite
Blackwell, B. F., DeVault, T. L., Seamans, T. W., Lima, S. L., Baumhardt, P. and Fernández-Juricic, E. (2012), Exploiting avian vision with aircraft lighting to reduce bird strikes. Journal of Applied Ecology, 49: 758–766. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2664.2012.02165.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2012
- Received 19 February 2012; accepted 25 May 2012 Handling Editor: Des. Thompson
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!