Plant traits predict the success of weed biocontrol
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 1140–1148, October 2012
How to Cite
Paynter, Q., Overton, J. McC., Hill, R. L., Bellgard, S. E., Dawson, M. I. (2012), Plant traits predict the success of weed biocontrol. Journal of Applied Ecology, 49: 1140–1148. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2664.2012.02178.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2012
- Land & Water Australia
- FRST. Grant Number: C09X0905
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!