A continental-scale tool for acoustic identification of European bats
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Applied Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Applied Ecology
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 1064–1074, October 2012
How to Cite
Walters, C. L., Freeman, R., Collen, A., Dietz, C., Brock Fenton, M., Jones, G., Obrist, M. K., Puechmaille, S. J., Sattler, ., Siemers, B. M., Parsons, S., Jones, K. E. (2012), A continental-scale tool for acoustic identification of European bats. Journal of Applied Ecology, 49: 1064–1074. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2664.2012.02182.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2012
- NERC. Grant Number: NE/H525003/1
- The University of Auckland
- Leverhulme Trust
- The Darwin Initiative. Grant Numbers: 15033, EIDPO036, EIDPR075
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!